A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)

A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)
I think these are Clematis (but don't quote me!) - This picture was taken by my bus stop

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am so Grateful and Pictures of the Finished Bathroom

Oh My Lord.  Let's see if this works.  I have my pics on my blackberry and I uploaded them to Facebook but now to get them here it's another story.   Yes! Yes!  I think I got them now.  Please tell me so :)







My bathroom remodeling is done and it looks wonderful!  I can't believe the difference.

Here is a pic of the finished bathroom (click on the links):

First stage - Hoping this works!

Forgot this Pic - Love It as it Shows The Porcelain Floor


Second Stage

Third Stage - With Mirror and Light Fixture

Final Stage - Shower Curtains Look Fabulous - If I May Say so Myself!

Another View of the Curtains - You'd Never Believe Where I Found These

I am thinking of buying shower doors but this morning happened to have gone shopping and saw these  curtains.  I had a hunch they would look good and they look fabulous.  After  spending so much on this remodeling, I will have to wait a while before buying shower doors

7 comments:

  1. Boo-hoo. Cant see these pics, Dora. send me via email. You know it by now. I think i'm on speed dial for you (^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are finally heeeeeeerrrrreee!!! Hurray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Dora!! Oh that must feel good, to have such a lovely, brand spanking new room. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenny! A renovation definitely lifts the spirit. I feel like I'm at a retreat or at a sumptuous hotel and not my house :). Getting there was not easy (just like anything in life) but certainly worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It sure looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Donna. It was. I'm still trying to clean off that fine, grainy dust that's all over the house! Every time I think I'm done, I find another spot that needs to be cleaned but it was all worth it.

    ReplyDelete