A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)

A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)
I think these are Clematis (but don't quote me!) - This picture was taken by my bus stop

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Have A Lot to Say Today

Go figure.  I'm usually tongue-tied.  It takes a lot for me to open up to people.  Major character flaw.  Anyway it's  a dreary Sunday.  In a way I'm kind of glad it is otherwise I would be wishing every other second that I were outside enjoying the sun.  I love the sun.  Perfect day to write.  Perfect day to stay under the covers.   I have to give myself kudos for not giving up on my dream.  So far I've completed 3 short stories and I'm working on compiling a  poetry book.  I will finally get rid of a lot of clutter - tons and tons of paper that I've held onto because it's going to be published some day!  Once all of my scribbles get onto the computer,  the loose leaf and the multiple revisions will be history. The great thing is that there are so many writing contests out there.  Everyone wants to be a writer.  There's a contest practically every month.  And I'm going to take advantage of every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment