A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)

A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)
I think these are Clematis (but don't quote me!) - This picture was taken by my bus stop

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Writer's Health

What are you doing to keep yourself healthy?  This has been on my mind lately.  The type of work we do  leads to a very sedentary life (doh!).  As I've said on one post about the subject (Write Brain Mommy)
all well and good I want to write a best seller but if I don't take care of myself I won't be around to enjoy it!

Take Stieg Larsson who wrote "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest," he died at 50.  I'm sure sitting at a desk writing his masterpieces didn't help.  Okay he did smoke, and I know that Genes (those wonderful Genes) play a big part on your health or lack thereof.  So I thought perhaps this would be a good way to find out what other writers are doing to ensure they keep on writing.

Please let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment