A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)

A Picture I Took By My Bus Stop (I will have to look up the name)
I think these are Clematis (but don't quote me!) - This picture was taken by my bus stop

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Late - Where Did the Time Go?

My brain is mush.  It's 9:50 and I'm a little woozy, not from anything I'm drinking - thank you very much - no it's from tiredness and those darned allergies.  The cicada's are having another party in my left ear.  It's my fault.  After coming home from work, Physical Therapy, eating a slice of pizza-I know it's bad for me-and getting myself comfortably tucked into bed with my trusty notebook on my lap, my intentions were to start revising "Celeste" and print another story I'm working on.  Unfortunately no such thing happened.  By the time I responded and made comments on some posts, and then fiddled with my blog page, it was time to write the dang post.  It's now 9:55pm.  I'm procrastinating my friends!  Yep, I'm in the danger zone. I can very easily fall off the cliff never to be seen again, as a writer that is.  I cannot let it get to me.  Yesterday I was pretty down on my myself.  But today I did see a glimmer of hope.  I cannot be discouraged.  Sometimes I wonder if I want success.  Perhaps I really don't.  Perhaps there's a part of me that is stalling and dragging her  feet because it's not on board.  It's all of the old tapes that were never destroyed, that are still lurking within me; like a dangerous infection it will quickly gobble up all that I have achieved.  But I won't let it.  I will print out my story.  I will work on Celeste. Until 11:00 pm and then tomorrow is another day.        

Ciao - until tomorrow  

No comments:

Post a Comment